Saturday, December 16, 2017

I'll be back soon

I possibly won't be blogging anymore until the new year, because the remainder of December is full of different things which will be taking a lot of attention. We will be visiting Sydney for a week, getting our house ready for open inspections, and preparing to move in 2018.

I look forward to returning with my reviews, lists, discussion points and other bookish fun very soon.

Meanwhile, here is a book Christmas tree. I saw this one in a shop window.

And here's our gingerbread carousel and Harry Potter collection, a festive combination of excellent things. 

Christmas season is the time to bring out the traditional books. This is one of my favourite pictures drawn by my daughter, who is now 19, when she was only 8 or 9. Some things are worth holding on to. It's an age when we may attempt to draw subjects such as donkeys and actually pull it off. 

And finally, we don't forget the reason for the season. From our family to yours, have a blessed and merry Christmas 2017. 


4 comments:

  1. A very happy Christmas to you and yours, Paula. May all things work together for good in the packing & moving and re-settling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rhonda. I hope you and your family have a lovely Christmas and a blessed and productive 2018 too 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a joyful Christmas, Paula. All the best with the holiday and the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Jenny. I feel as if it's really crept up on us this year. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas with your family too 😍🎄

      Delete